Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's really not that complicated!

I haven't blogged in a while. And this will be a short one.

I found this picture of this food pyramid that is another example of how simple it is to be vegan...




It really just is not that hard to be vegan. If you shop for yourself and prepare your own meals, then you can do it! You, and no one but YOU, is responsible for what you put into your body. But it is definitely a decision and a journey that has to be your own. You cannot force veganism or vegetarianism on someone else, because it won't be fun for them and therefore they won't be interested and therefore they won't be successful. The best way to positively influence those around you is to focus on bettering yourself and then they will see that and automatically be positively influenced by you.


I just started google searching vegan places to eat in Salisbury, NC (because my trip is in ONE WEEK). Anyway, I came across this article from the Salisbury Post and it is actually pretty good...

Veganism is pure rock and roll - Salisbury Post article

The guy who wrote that article also made this funny little music video about being vegan...

Vegans Do It Better Music Video


I finally did Bumps on a Log! It's just celery, peanut butter, and raisins. It's actually pretty good, and it's fun! Vegan food is fun.



I am getting pretty excited for my epic two week vacation to NC and NY! I fly to NC next Wednesday :)

That's all for today.

Happy Eating!
-Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment